Tribhuvan University Lecture Series – Molecular Biology – Lecture 2: RNA folding and its importance
The slides providing information on RNA folding and its problem have been designed as per the syllabus of Central Department of Biotechnology, Tribhuvan University. Along with the slide, relevant articles and videos related to the slides have been attached.
Disclaimer: The slides should be taken as a helpful reference guide and not as ultimate resource book despite having a full syllabus coverage. The materials for the slides have been collected from various resources available in the web, hence, I do not claim the data as my own . Rather, the slides are a compilation of information for educational purposes.
1. What is the RNA World Hypothesis?
2. The RNA Origin of Life
3. RNA Secondary Structure; Biological Functions and Predictions
4. Secondary structure of RNA
5. RNA Structure
6. Example of RNA folding.
7. Why RNA is Just as Cool as DNA?
9. RNAi Mechanism
10. RNAi: Slicing, dicing and serving your cells