The Second Japan-Turkey International Symposium, JATUSPAB-2
The First Japan-Turkey International Symposium on Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences was organized by Kumamoto University, Kumamoto – Japan on October 2-3, 2016. This scientific organization was the first meeting of Turkish and Japanese scientists on our international collaboration and projects. In this meeting, more than twenty scientific works were presented orally or as posters. Participants of the first meeting were from Turkey, Japan, Nepal, China, Egypt, Iraq and Sudan.
After this successful meeting, organizing committee members from both sides, Turkish and Japanese scientists, decided to continue this valuable and fruitful scientific collaboration. Thus, “The Second Japan-Turkey International Symposium on Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences, JATUSPAB-2” have been decided to be organized in Rize, Turkey during September 11-12, 2017.
Although the title of the symposium covers Japan and Turkey, all scientists worldwide from all disciplines especially studying “Pharmaceutical and Biomedical” are kindly invited to participate this valuable scientific meeting with unique social activities in Rize province of Turkey, where the green and blue meet.
- Agricultural Practices of MAPs
- AIDS/HIV Research
- Antiretroviral Therapy (ART)
- Aromatherapy & Phytoteraphy & Phytochemistry
- Biology & Biochemistry & Biotechnology
- Biosensors and Bioelectronics
- Botany & Ethnobotany & Ethnopharmacology
- Conservation, Management and Sustainable Uses of MAPs & NWFPs
- Design and Discovery of Novel Biologically Active Compounds
- Drug Delivery System
- Essential Oils & Secondary Plant Metabolites
- Herbal & Traditional Medicines
- Industrial Processing Technologies of MAPs
- Legislations on MAPs & NWFPs
- Literature on MAPS
- Marketing of MAPs and Products
- Bioorganic Medicinal Chemistry
- Molecular Cancer Therapeutics
- Molecular Modeling and Simulations
- Natural Cosmetics
- Non-Governmental & Non-Profit Organizations (NGO & NPO) on MAP
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Standardization and Quality of MAP Products
- Traditional & Modern Herbal Products
- Phytopharmacology & Toxicology
- Structural Biology
Abstracts & Submission
- The abstract must be written in English.
- Type title in capital letters in bold in 12p font.
- The full name of the authors in lower case in 11p font should be given together with their addresses.
- Addresses should be written in 10p font. Leave one single space between addresses and the main body of the abstract text.
- In case of multiple authors, name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- Text should be single spaced and justified.
- Use times new roman in 11p font.
- Common abbreviations (e.g. NMR, IR, UV, THF, DMSO) may be used. Chemical nomenclature should be in accord with the systematic rules adopted by IUPAC or Chemical Abstracts.
- The aim of the work, the methods applied, the main results and references should be presented in abstract.
- Word count for each abstract should not exceed 300 words (Except for the references).
- Maximum 2 references are allowed which should be cited below the abstract in 9p font.
- The references should be indicated by superscript numbers within the abstract (see the sample).
- Leave one single space between the main body of the abstract text and references.
- Do not include any figure and table.
- The abstract should be strictly prepared in accordance the guidelines given.
- Should you have any general questions, please contact: email@example.com
Registration and Accomodation
GENERAL RULES FOR PARTICIPATION
The below registration fees are inclusive of VAT (currently 18%)
Two presentations will be permitted for one registration fee.
* Video presentation participants will have special conditions (just acceptable for visa problems).
** Exchange rate for Euro to Turkish Lira will be 3.90
Registration Fee for Participants Covers:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Admission to poster & exhibition area
- Congress documents and materials including name badge, bag, the Certificate of Attendance
- Coffee breaks
For further information, please visit here.