Inaugural International Conference on Non Communicable Diseases 2017 (ICNCD 2017)
Welcome to Non Communicable Diseases Conference 2017
The International Institute of Knowledge Management takes great pleasure in welcoming you the Inaugural International Conference on Non Communicable Diseases 2017 (ICNCD 2017) to be held on the 1st and 2nd August, 2017 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The International Conference on Non Communicable Diseases 2017 is believed to create a platform for eminent researchers, Scientists, academicians, physicians, Doctors, traditional medical practitioners, Consultants and anyone in the domain of interest from around the world to discuss on creating an awareness on the prevention of Non Communicable Diseases.
CALL FOR PAPERS
TIIKM Sri Lanka invites you to send you research papers for the International Conference on Non communicable diseases – 2017(ICNCD 2017) which will be held 1st – 2nd August 2017 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with the theme of NCD 2017: Global Responses to a Global Epidemic.
International Conference on Non communicable Diseases – 2017 provides an open forum for the academicians, researchers, clinicians, professionals in Public health, Practitioners, Social staff, to enhance their knowledge in the area of Public health and its restrictive necessities.
The WHO has indicated that the non-communicable diseases (NCDs), such as heart disease, stroke, cancer, chronic respiratory diseases and diabetes, are the leading causes of mortality in the world. Largely considered as an epidemic, the NCDs are an under-rated cause of poverty and appear as obstacles to the economic development of many countries, especially those in the low to moderate income economies. Major Non communicable diseases are due to tobacco use such as in cigarette smoking, harmful use of alcohol, unhealthy diet, insufficient physical activity, over-weight/ obesity, raised blood pressure, raised blood sugar and raised cholesterol.
However, the NCD threat can be overcome using existing knowledge and technology. The solutions to this epidemic are highly cost-effective and could be adopted by all nations worldwide. In this regard, comprehensive and integrated action at country level, led by governments, is the means to achieve success in the long run.
1. Mortality and Morbidity
• Reducing mortality and morbidity from NCDs
2. Behavioral Risk Factors
• Reducing harmful use of alcohol and drugs
• Reducing incidence and prevalence of physical inactivity
• Reducing tobacco use
• Reducing incidence and prevalence of obesity
• Reducing harmful diet and eating practices
• Promoting healthy sleep hygiene
• Promoting excellent and positive mental health
• Promoting healthy work practices and ergonomics
3. Biological Risk Factors
• Reducing incidence and prevalence of raised blood pressure
• Halting the rise in diabetes and obesity
• Prevention and control of chronic kidney diseases
• Prevention and control of dementia, Alzheimers and Parkinsons diseases
• Prevention and control of gout and gouty arthritis
• Prevention and control of rheumatic diseases including the arthritides
4. National Defense Responses
• Provision of drug therapy to prevent and control chronic diseases
• Provision of essential medicines for the community
• Integrating TCM and modern medicine
• Social health insurance and policies
5. Case-Mix for NCDs
• Case-Mix and Case-Mix Index for NCDs
• Measuring Case-Mix and quality of care
• Case-Mix measurement and assessment of quality of hospital care
• Case Mix Tools for Decision Making in Health Care
Abstract Submission Process
In order to present at the International conference on Non Communicable Diseases (ICNCD 2017), your abstract must first pass a blind peer review. Upon payment of the registration fees, your presentation will be confirmed.
- Abstracts submission: 1st May 2017
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within 3 days
- Results of abstract reviews are returned to authors: Usually within two weeks of submission.
- Full paper submission: 23rd August 2017
Your abstract should be around 250 words, please download the abstract template (The format will help you to submit your abstract, therefore you are requested to follow the format carefully for your abstract submission). Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Your Abstract will undergo a blind peer review within two to three weeks after its receipt and if your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the conference.
Please submit you abstract to email@example.com
International Conference on Media and Mass Communication
20th, 21st & 22nd April 2017
International Conference on Education
20th, 21st & 22nd April 2017
World Conference on Women’s Studies
04th & 15th May 2017
World Conference on Supply Chain Management
17th & 19th May 2017