International Conference on Drug Discovery & Development (ICDDD 2017)
TIIKM Sri Lanka invites you to the International Conference on Drug Discovery and Development under the theme “Medicines For The 21st Century” (ICDDD 2017), which will be held on 12th-13th September 2017 in Colombo, Sri Lanka..
This International Conference will provide an open forum for academic researchers, clinicians and professionals in the pharmaceutical industry to enhance their knowledge in modern drug discovery and development.
The ICDDD-2017 will be an exciting and enriching experience for you, with a programme that includes Round Table Discussions, Special Sessions, a Social Networking Dinner, a Cultural Show and an optional Post Conference Tour.
Participants are welcome to submit abstracts for an oral presentation or a poster presentation in one of the eight Subject Track Sessions. For those unable to attend the conference in person, virtual participation is also provided.
SUBJECT TRACK SESSIONS
01) New synthetic and screening technologies for discovering novel active ingredients.
02) Harnessing natural products chemistry for new medicines.
03) Manufacturing and processing technologies for dosage form development.
04) Advanced pharmaceutical analysis techniques.
05) Personalized and age-appropriate medicines: tailoring therapy to the individual.
06) The changing role of the pharmacist.
We invite you to submit papers to ICDDD 2017
Submission deadline: 20th June 2017
Submit your research paper to email@example.com
- HOME PAGE
- Date of Importance
- Registration Information
- Registration Fees
- Abstract Guidelines
- Online Registration
- Full Paper Guidelines