Terms of appointment and payment are in accordance with the agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State. The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 309,109 (April 2016 level) including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 42,699) + mobility allowance and family allowance (where applicable) as part of the MSCA programme.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship
- Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Strong programming skills
- Strong mathematical background
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
Additionally, candidates need to stand out in at least one of the following key criteria of excellence used for the assessment:
- Grades that document an outstanding academic record
- Scientific publication(s) in recognized, peer-reviewed venues
- Awards and honours
- Professional qualifications and work experience
Danish and Non- Danish applicants are eligible to apply for PhD Positions.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The scholarship requires a Master’s degree in computer science or a field providing equivalent qualifications (see above), at the time of taking up the position.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills.