With immense pleasure we invite you to attend the 3rd International South Asian Biotechnology Conference 2017 to be held at Kathmandu, Nepal from March 16-18, 2017. Nepal Biotechnology Association and Central Department of Biotechnology, Tribhuvan University are going to organize this conference in collaboration with South Asian University, New Delhi, India.
The theme of the conference is “REGIONAL CO-OPERATION FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY”. We believe that the conference will generate opportunities of exchanging concepts and views among the faculties, and students of the SAARC region. SABC 2017 is being held in line with 1st SABC 2015 held in Delhi, India and the 2nd SABC 2016 held in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It will bring together researchers for sharing of research, academic and related information about activities within SAARC countries. Such activities will help to promote cooperation, coordination and collaborations amongst SAARC countries. Nepal Biotechnology Association (NBA), an apex body of professionals working in the area of biotechnology and life sciences has been contributing towards development of biotechnology in Nepal for over two decades. Tribhuvan University, established 1959 has made tremendous contribution towards academic development of science, management and in humanities in Nepal. The two important organizations are joint organizers of this conference in association with South Asian University (SAU), which is the regional university of South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) member countries.
FOR DETAIL CONTACT:
Secreteriat, email: email@example.com
*Students, PhD students and Post-doctoral fellows should present their identification either signed by the head of the institutes or departments.
The registration fee includes:
- Participation of one registered person in the Conference
- Publishing of the abstracts in the scientific proceeding of the conference
- Registration package
- Tea and Lunch during the conference.
- The fees do NOT include accommodation and the booking must be arranged individually.
- By Paying the fees you agree that complete amount is non-refundable.
- If fees are paid after December 15, 2016 then papers/articles may not be included in conference proceedings.
Nepal Biotechnology Association
Rastriya Banijya Bank Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal
Account no.: 143001470210
- Payment can be directly made through Bank transfer to the following Bank Accounts by the International participants:
Swift Code: RBBANPKA
- Nepali participants can make payment to the following account.
Bank Account: 143001470210